The Scotch Whisky Industry Review 2019
The 2019 edition of “The Scotch Whisky Industry Review” has now been released. The Review is published annually and, having started life in 1977, is now in its 42nd edition.
It is the single most authoritative source of business information on the Whisky industry – incredibly comprehensive in its coverage and painstaking in the accuracy of its research. The Review contains 280 pages packed with fascinating and useful information and is used as a reference by all the leading players in the Scotch Whisky industry.
In summary, the “Review” includes detailed information covering the following main areas;
- An overview of the industry and estimated consumption growth rates till 2022
- Industry Section
- Consumption by market, production, stocks, production costs and profit margins
- Company Section
- Names and addresses, list of distilleries (including details new and projected distilleries), distillery capacity utilisation, and visitor numbers
- Case Sales
- The most comprehensive Annual Case Sale figures available anywhere by Scotch Whisky type (Blend & Malt). Also 10 year record for all the major brands
- List of Bottled brands
- List of bottled brands sold in the UK and overseas by company and category - an unrivalled list categorised by standard & deluxe blends and malts. See the brands owned by the different companies at a glance!
- Issues and challenges facing the industry
- Information on current sponsorship deals by Scotch Whisky companies
- Includes detailed figures on Scotch Whisky Broking Prices and Retail prices of Leading Brandsand record of excise duty changes from 1885 onwards.
“No Scotch Whisky industry professional, consultant, supplier, specialist retailer, importer, distributor or Scotch Whisky connoisseur should be without a copy!”
The Scotch Whisky Industry Review 2019 is available to purchase online now at: www.scotchwhiskyindustryreview.com